DENVER PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR
YOUR CAR, OUR PASSION. EXCELLENCE ACHIEVED.
Combining auto dent removal state of the art technology with the experience and passion to restore your vehicle to pre-damage condition.
What Is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) – Paintless dent repair is a process to repair a dent or multiple dents without affecting the original factory paint finish. There is no stripping or sanding the paint. No body fillers or BONDO, and no re-painting or color matching. PDR is extremely more efficient and cost-effective than conventional repair.
Technicians use a series of tools designed specifically for removing dents or all shapes, sizes, and locations on the vehicle. These tools resemble oversized dental picks of various lengths and sizes that have angled ends that allow the technicians to massage away the dents from the underside of the panel.
A device called a Dent Puller are also used to gently lift very small dents from the surface of a panel.
How Does Paintless Dent Repair Work?
PDR is a process in which a technician uses specially designed tools to access behind the panel of metal. We use special LED lighting to shine across the panel acting as a magnifier, enhancing the low spots that need to be repaired. Once all of the dent damage has been identified and marked, the dents are then massaged out one at a time. Bringing the dent back to a flat surface, all-the-while preserving the original factory paint.
Paintless Dent Repair can be utilized to repair all kinds of dents. Parking lot door dings, minor collision damage, and hail damage can be 100% repaired with the Paintless Dent Repair technique.
Not all damage can be repaired with Paintless Dent Repair alone. If the paint has been damaged in any way or if the metal has been stretched, PDR will not repair the damage 100%. The dent can be removed but the repaired area will have to be either touched-up with paint or have finishing work completed at an auto body shop.
Greatly Simplified Dent Repair
Paintless Dent Repair is the newly simplified to repair dents & dings in Denver.
Paintless Dent Repair 101
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is an environmentally friendly method for removing a variety of dents, dings, body creases and hail damage.
- This process allows us to repair car dents in a better and more affordable alternative to traditional body shop methods, allowing technicians to safely remove dents without requiring any alterations to the vehicle’s original factory paint finish.
- Paintless Dent Repair is a process used to repair dents or dings without affecting the original factory finish of your vehicle. This eliminates any stripping or sanding of the paint or use of body fillers, bondo and re-painting.
- The Paintless Dent Repair method is more efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly than conventional repair.
- GDS uses special lighting to shine across the panel acting as a magnifier, enhancing the low spots that need to be repaired.
- Our expert technicians go behind each hail damaged panels, massaging out each individual dent one a time, bringing the dent back to a flat surface, all-the-while preserving the original factory paint.